Seeking Looking for game where YOU rape the Monster Girls

yonex

Feb 19, 2019
Basically the opposite of Monster Girl quest. Of course it's the opposite of the usual for the genre, so a little niche, but I once saw a hentai where a succubus bites off more than she can chew and gets the situation flipped on her when the she tries to run away. Ever since then I have tried and failed to find anything like that. Anything you can recommend hentai/comics/manga/games with this theme would be highly appreciated!

Amethyst Star

Aug 14, 2019
Check these out and see if they get close to the theme you had in mind.
  • The Dungeon of Lulu Farea is about plundering a dungeon and fucking the monster girls within.
  • Succubus Tamer 2 features sex battles where the first to cum is the loser. The player is always initially attacked but turns the tables on the succubus.
  • Succubus Affection has a mechanic where you KO the monster girls then fuck them to turn them to your side and gain power.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

yonex

Feb 19, 2019
Thank you! I'll give these a shot! Hopefully we can see more recommendations posted and we can get a good number of games/comic in here!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Monster Girl Dreams has both them having their way with you and you having your way with them, as well as more loving/consensual relationships. I highly recommend it, your choices will make a big difference (although you may not want to lose in combat LOL).