Seeking Looking For Game With Big/Huge Boobs

Justine's Slave

Nov 21, 2017
I'm curious if anyone knows of a good (completed) RP game that features female characters with big/huge boobs. I'm playing Battle of the Bulges right now so I'm looking for anything else out there that fits the bill. I'm a fan of female characters with rather cartoonish proportions.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hello,
You can click search then press ''More...'' option. You will see ''Search Tags'' which is just above ''keywords'' option for me. just look at the top , you can't miss it. Anyway , you will see the most popular tags under ''Search'' button , find ''big tits'' tag and click on it. Games that includes big tits will open in list. There are nine pages. Look at the games with ''[Completed]'' tag. And hopefully , you will find the game you want. Have fun.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Heard of ? the whole game is centered around oppai fetish. There is also legend of queen opala and . Besides that, it's not hard to find by tag "big tits"

Last edited:

Plaedios

Jul 14, 2018
To be honest for me a fan of huge oppai, thanks for the added links @mesoru. Even the 2 H they mde for Kyonyuu is amazing if your a huge breast fan. Always time for Bakunyuu and Chounyuu.

Reactions: Kalita11F
Feb 21, 2018
Greetings Bro's & Babes in Boob!! I love lap fillers & hip-hangers as do we all, I'm sure...so I cum bearing gifts. Huzzah!!! :giggle:(y)

P.S. - If you like his stuff, you can find more of it @ ! ;)