Seeking Looking for... game with customization and more (details inside)

DDzu

Mar 12, 2020
I decided to ask here, because I tried many games and I can't find my holy grail (maybe it doesn't exist... yet) and I hope maybe I missed something so some good soul will point me to it.

First some kinks I fancy (and some I developed while serching): Futa, Clothed sex, High heels, Group sex (3some and more) and Footjob (quite specific here: only that, not whole feet fetish)

I rather focus on ability to customize characters (I don't seek advanced body customization, I'm talking about rich wardrobe) and variety of sex poses. Gameplay and story is second plan. Focus on 3d animated games, but if there is 2d decent game I will also check. I also seek games with ready-to-play state or with convinient pack, like BetterRepack's by ScrewThisNoise. I also think about normally non-sex games like Fallout or Skyrim, but I find it too much work to get it going.

Now list of what I tried:
-some Illusion games (Honey Select 1, 2 ,Koikatsu, PlayHome [I really don't like PlayHome story]) - I guess in terms of customization options it is hard to beat these games, I like half-dressed state of clothes it provides, but why illusion won't make proper high heel support? Very few group poses, futa (only in HS2 possible)
-Insult Order -A bit of everything, but very few group poses and customization opitions are limited, no futa.
-Operation Lovecraft - It has amazing graphic and variety of sex poses, but for now it is not optimized and I cannot run it on my rig with decent settings. Also many poses doesn't support high heels, I guess it is my biggest let down for that game.
-3D Sexvilla (with TK17 and hook5) - I guess it would be okay if not old engine. Many poses, high heels support, futa (well technicaly only shemale, but...). It is just ugly nowadays.
-Succubus Cafe - lack of group sex and customization is limited, also no high heel support.
-Sensual Adventures (Game) - well it is good, but it is very limited in terms of poses,clothes and group poses. Looking forward for PoseViewer.
-Wildlife - quite interesting, some gameplay, but limited futa poses and no high heels.
- Mike Velesk games - Only one supports futa, almost no customization, incostintency with clothes in sex scenes, few group poses.
-LifePlay - still in development, may be a decent game, I don't quite like how customization work, for now quite wonky, graphic looks old.
EDIT. Forgot to mention:
-enlit3d games - it is fun but very few group poses, I especially like Heroine Rescue Team gameplay. I little bit stiff animation.
-Breeders of the Nephelym - It is cool, I like concept of monster humanoid girls (but not furry ones), but few poses at all and limited customization.

I think about trying 3dx chat, but it is only subscription, last update is from 12.2021 and dunno if it is worth a try. I would be grateful for any propositions and suggestions :)

Last edited: