Seeking Looking for game with free roam/animelooking girls/smooth animation

koikumi

Jul 4, 2020
Hello
As title says, I am looking for game with free roam/animelooking girls/smooth animation (example of games where I enjoyed animation Hero Harem Guild, Champion)
I prefer games without serious/dark topics (like Waifu Academy with revenge theme, blackmailing, manipulating or rape in sleep) and Id like to avoid any mind control (like Corrupted Kingdoms, I liked the game, animations and story to some point but it felt weird to use power to get girls, I prefer to build relationship naturally)

Games I played:
Hero Harem Guild (definitely best story from listed games, nice animation, anime looking girls, great example of game I am looking for)
Champion (It was my second favourite probably)
Corrupted Kingdoms (nice game but dropped due to using powers to get girls)
Harem Hotel (first game of that type I played, story was really good but once I played Hero Harem Guild I started looking for games with more anime looking girls)
PokeBallAcademia (uhh lets not talk about it, I randomly came across this on forum, bad animation, terrible story)

Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

JRT91

Mar 31, 2020
You might like 'Rogue-like evolution'. It's an xmen game with Rogue, Kitty, Emma Frost, X-23 and just added Jean so still growing It has free roam in the sense you can choose where you go and how you interact with other characters. It's very well made and animations are excellent.