Seeking Looking for game with "H Attack"

icewalowcome

Jun 22, 2019
Hi all, I'm looking for games where the enemies will grope you, tease you or straight up fuck you not only after defeated, but also during gameplay. (Male->female or Female->male is both ok)

Personally I prefer side scroller/RPG/Action types of game (since these types of games often have the elements I wanted and I enjoy them more too).

I've tried some popular/classic titles like Forest of the Blue Skin, Night of Revenge, Xenotake, Parasite in City etc. Really enjoyed all of them. Also tried the newer one like Syahata's bad day Seed of the deads 1&2.

If possible, its best to have H attack that slowly make the character unable to resist and eventually submit under pleasures like in Syahata's bad day or a "groping state" before entering actually fucking if not escape in time. As long as the game doesn't have something too extreme I'm down with it

Any suggestion is appreciated!

Bamboo Shot Glass

Jan 9, 2022
Hounds of the Meteor is in progress, and does most of the combat in side scroller format. Most enemies will try to rip her clothes and then rape and impregnate the heroine, usually without fully defeating her first, and you can absolutely get her knocked up and still finish the level (or run away). The heroine develops from repeated H attacks and it gets harder to escape (in part because you can't resist while she's orgasming). The game also allows plenty of ways to curate the H content and how difficult you want things to be, from the literal difficulty slider to it being pretty easy to increase and decrease her defilement level.

icewalowcome

Jun 22, 2019
Hounds of the Meteor is in progress, and does most of the combat in side scroller format. Most enemies will try to rip her clothes and then rape and impregnate the heroine, usually without fully defeating her first, and you can absolutely get her knocked up and still finish the level (or run away). The heroine develops from repeated H attacks and it gets harder to escape (in part because you can't resist while she's orgasming). The game also allows plenty of ways to curate the H content and how difficult you want things to be, from the literal difficulty slider to it being pretty easy to increase and decrease her defilement level.
Just started the game, and already having a blast, thanks bud!