Identify Looking for game with optional forced anal OPENING SCENE

Zimzim

Oct 29, 2017
A way back I played a game where one of the first, if not the very first scene was taking a girl home and then having sex with her. During the sex scene you had the option of "surprising" her with anal against her will. She gets shocked and you rape her and so forth. I have completely forgotten the name of this game and quite frankly the rest of the plot as well. This scene was not an important part of the game, IIRC.

I think it was Renpy but really it could have been any engine. Thank you in advance!

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
In V.I.R.T.U.E.S. first sex scene was like that, where You walk the girl home and You could choose if You want to be gentle or take her harshly, basically rape her, but I don't recall there being anal option...
It has been changed with no option in the intro and entire karma system was thrown away (for better tbh).

But it may not be it, if You could provide with more details, maybe it could ring a bell somewhere...

Zimzim

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah no not that one, but it looks nice so thanks anyway.

It was a 3D style, western game and the girl in question was blonde i think. The scene was all consensual and nice until suddenly you got the choice to put it in the ass when in doggystyle in the bed.

• Hey there
Reactions: Barabash