Identify Looking for game with Pink art, Girl corruption, main image is half innocent girl other half runny makeup

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Hi,

I'm looking for this game I saw a while back, I cannot find the name of it anymore, the main thumbnail for this game is all I can remember:
  • dominant pink colored art - Drawn graphics, no 3D
  • Was a Mobile designed game - window size reflects mobile screen(phone screen) - cannot remember if it was renpy/rpgm but was created for mobile use according to game window shape when run from Win10
  • Main thumbnail had a Two-face like image of a blonde haired girl
    • with half being this innocent looking girl
    • other half was "bimbofied" girl with running makeup/mascara (like she had just been deepthroating), white eyeshadow, looked like a pink ganguro-girl
  • Story is about girl that moves to city to be a model I think or to work
  • Exploring type game where you can make her work in a Cafe at the start till she gets offered a modeling job on a crosswalk location
  • One of the visit-able locations is a crosswalk where (RNG) you can meet guys and share numbers or you meet model agency person to get another job
  • Game was clearly about corruption and bimbofication
I hope this is enough details. I really liked the art but cant remember where I got it from, my PC died a few months back and I lost my eroge/renpy/rpgm collection.

EDIT: I searched F95 while typing this for "bimbo" >>> Bubblegum Sunday ! thats the game I was looking for! Search Function ftw!
mods, do what you want with this thread! =D