Seeking Looking for Game with special NTR/Cheating

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
Hello , i look for some NTR/Cheating Game or other... whatever you know with this :
Where the MC finds a Website with a Woman looking like his mother/wife/gf but the face is blur/censored. Then more and more gets posted where she does all kinds of dirty things ;)
Or the MC gets Pictures on his phone from someone with censored womans face looking like his mother/wife/gf with dirty comments and what the woman did.

I just know: MotherNTRTraining-Episode04-pc
with this special ntrcheating thing haha, dont know how i could call it and search this. Maybe it has a special word?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
iirc NTRMAN's Mother's Lessons Mitsuko is focused on this (no longer on F95 due to shota), and it's probably based on , which isn't translated but I think I read in here that it's getting a translation. It's one of those dual-perspective mystery-NTR stories where male MC gets sent / finds lewd pics online.

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
iirc NTRMAN's Mother's Lessons Mitsuko is focused on this (no longer on F95 due to shota), and it's probably based on , which isn't translated but I think I read in here that it's getting a translation. It's one of those dual-perspective mystery-NTR stories where male MC gets sent / finds lewd pics online.
these are really great, sadly in japanese . the After Story one has some interresting feature where you can set the days to something. No idea what the buttons mean haha ;D
Maybe someone knows?, i tryed the picture japanese translator already but these button seem some special Font that it cant read.
---------
the Sword art Offline NTR is really great thanks :). sadly the part 2 feels like its starting new :(

Last edited: