Seeking Looking for game with submissive female protagonist

Aug 7, 2017
tl;dr; I'm looking for a game where you can be someone's servant and be happy about it and at the same time be treasured by your master (so no fucking other people other than your partner)

I've recently found out this game called Uni and fell in love with one of it's routes.
At some point one of the characters(Violet) tells you they are into dominating other people and asks you if you would like to be their servant. If you accept, the game focuses on the master-servant relationship and the joy the protagonist gets from satisfying their master's wishes.
I'm looking for something similar to this. Doesn't matter how you get into that dynamic, it just needs to have some focus on you acting on your partner's orders and being happy about it. And getting rewarded for being a good girl.
An important note, if at all possible, please no 'sharing' or letting you be used by other people. You would only be used by your partner and no one else. Maybe only as punishment.
Partner can be male or female but MC has to be female.

Thanks in advance!

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Have you heard of our game called... oh... wait a second.
From all the H-Games I've played over the years I don't think I've quite encountered a dynamic similar to our Violet route. At least in the specific way mentioned.
But if you do find one that has a route similar to Violet, let me know. I'd like to take a look at it myself.

• Love
Reactions: JaxonV

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
GGGB you can become the slave of your BF's dad and recruit his sister as well and get one of two other girls to be sorta slaves. It's not too heavy on this slave thing, but it's there and it has quite a bit of stuff.

goddlike

Aug 5, 2016
GGGB you can become the slave of your BF's dad and recruit his sister as well and get one of two other girls to be sorta slaves. It's not too heavy on this slave thing, but it's there and it has quite a bit of stuff.
Girls Getting Gang Banged?

Good Game Gay Boy?

If you're going to use abbreviations at least put in a hyperlink. But I guess you don't have extra 5 seconds since you're using abbreviations in the first place.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Girls Getting Gang Banged?

Good Game Gay Boy?

If you're going to use abbreviations at least put in a hyperlink. But I guess you don't have extra 5 seconds since you're using abbreviations in the first place.
You can literally just look up gggb f95zone and find the game. It's a pretty popular game on here so I just used the abbreviation

Reactions: Aparty
D

Deleted member 2694590

THeres a japanese RPG Maker game called Terrible Laboratory. Somewhat falls into what you are looking for is Detective Girl of The Steam City, it depends on choices made. Maybe the pixel art game The Indecency of Delta

Maycroft

Aug 18, 2017
There is something similar to what you describe in QSP Girl's Live. You need to go to the city centre and visit the butique in trade center, there is a chance you'll meet a woman there who wishes to teach you your place in the world. After that, you can visit her dayly to reseave your "training", whyle trying to balance your life, a schoolwork and somehow find money for your daily trips in and out of the City. Of cause, you will be playing an innocent schoolgirl as well xD

Aug 7, 2017
Maycroft
I've played Girl's Life quite some time ago, and it was okay but I don't really dig the open world aspect.

95zen
I've played Detective Girl and it was pretty good but I have my doubts about Terrible Laboratory, it seems more of a humiliation game than a corruption game. I will give a try to The Indecency of Delta and it's related games.

Thx for the suggestions guys.