Seeking Looking for game with that lets you become evil and join characters like Miranda in Broken Dreamers

Jun 13, 2020
Hello,

I'm looking for a game with similar characters as Miranda where the male MC can choose to follow an 'evil'/ bad choice path. I liked Broken Dreamers but lost a bit of interest when I realized I couldn't give Gloria to Miranda. I've played Treausre of Nadia and Beingadik and liked the church lady in Nadia who was kind of evil as well. Generally games where you can do the 'wrong' thing by hooking up with the bad female character and not caring about the 'good' girl, maybe even scenes where you blatantly betray her

Any recommendations appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkness2020

Darkchill

Feb 26, 2020
This seems super obvious but have you checked out Good Girl Gone Bad (completed game) or Our Red String (same creator, but still in development)?

Seems like exactly what you're looking for.

Darkness2020

Mar 13, 2019
Hello,

I'm looking for a game with similar characters as Miranda where the male MC can choose to follow an 'evil'/ bad choice path. I liked Broken Dreamers but lost a bit of interest when I realized I couldn't give Gloria to Miranda. I've played Treausre of Nadia and Beingadik and liked the church lady in Nadia who was kind of evil as well. Generally games where you can do the 'wrong' thing by hooking up with the bad female character and not caring about the 'good' girl, maybe even scenes where you blatantly betray her

Any recommendations appreciated.
sandstorm fits the bill perfectly.

Reactions: Mr. Tux