Seeking Looking for game with well writen characters and deep story.

woops

Jun 22, 2017
I'm looking for a game which focus on well writen characters and a story. It doesnt really have to be high sexual content. I'm mostly focused on story and characters. The best game I've played so far is Deluca Family which really focus on story and characters and maybe BADIK. Please let me know if u think of a game which focus on these things.

Reactions: SehatSelalu

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Try Light of my Life; once you get past the initial unconventionality of the characters, you'll likely grow to love it. Amazing attention to detail and really nicely written story.

(You may also enjoy Love of Magic, but try Light of my Life first) :)

woops

Jun 22, 2017
Try Light of my Life; once you get past the initial unconventionality of the characters, you'll likely grow to love it. Amazing attention to detail and really nicely written story.

(You may also enjoy Love of Magic, but try Light of my Life first) :)
Thank you for reply! I'm following Light of my Life and it's great. I will check Love of Magic so thanks :)

If u guys have any other games u can think of please let me know.

drakesteele

Apr 3, 2019
Deepest game I've played storywise, and with characters I grew to love: Sierra Lee's The Last Sovereign. I don't want to spoil it, but it involves a fantasy world of several continents across multiple countries and you end up entangled in the events of the world's history, religion, rulership, economics, and more, and though it's not quite complete, it is far along and will end with an open world to explore the effects of your handiwork throughout the game... and the whole time you grow a harem of wonderful characters you get to know, with well written scenes, with lots of emotion. Very very cool game... if I had the income, I'd be a patron.

Reactions: Droid Productions

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Color of My Sound
  • Demons Roots
  • Eternum
  • Friends in Need
  • How to Fix the Future
  • I Walk Among Zombies
  • Shining Song Starnova
  • Long Live the Princess