Seeking Looking for game

ChiefDutchy

Apr 16, 2018
Hi there.

I'm looking for a game I played long time age.

I think father was arested and you find money and drugs in the washing machine. (from your criminal family)
then you go and live in the basement of your aunt and make some brothel girls your personal toys ore something like that.
Have to chase away an uncle to do that.
Think it was a Renpy game

realy wanne know how that game ended.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hi there.

I'm looking for a game I played long time age.

I think father was arested and you find money and drugs in the washing machine. (from your criminal family)
then you go and live in the basement of your aunt and make some brothel girls your personal toys ore something like that.
Have to chase away an uncle to do that.
Think it was a Renpy game

realy wanne know how that game ended.
It's MC mom not aunt and game name is BangCity

P. S. And for future reference, when you are looking for a specific game title because you don't remember it, the prefix in the post should be "Identification" and not "Seeking" because the latter is used when you are looking not for a specific game name but rather for some recommendations.

Reactions: ChiefDutchy

ChiefDutchy

Apr 16, 2018
It's MC mom not aunt and game name is BangCity

P. S. And for future reference, when you are looking for a specific game title because you don't remember it, the prefix in the post should be "Identification" and not "Seeking" because the latter is used when you are looking not for a specific game name but rather for some recommendations.

Thanx and didn't know that hihi ;)

Reactions: Mario4don