Seeking looking for game

PeopleCallMe_AB

May 28, 2021
its been a while but i remember playing a game where the MC returns home for his ex's funeral and it turns out that he is a magic conductor and all the women in his life can use some type of magic and he tries to find out how/why his ex gf died can someone help me

PeopleCallMe_AB

May 28, 2021
it's Mythos i think
this was it thank you also you dont happen to know the name of this other game im thinking about would you? its kind of like photo hunt its about you moving to a new town and its mostly women there who all are in love with one man and it turns out that your that mans child and all these women want you to become their new Lover and all their daughters oh and their cultish like group is called the Sisters or Mothers or something like that. sorry i really need to start remembering these tittles better but once its in my head itll bug me until i can remember it.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
this was it thank you also you dont happen to know the name of this other game im thinking about would you? its kind of like photo hunt its about you moving to a new town and its mostly women there who all are in love with one man and it turns out that your that mans child and all these women want you to become their new Lover and all their daughters oh and their cultish like group is called the Sisters or Mothers or something like that. sorry i really need to start remembering these tittles better but once its in my head itll bug me until i can remember it.
the only thing that comes to my mind is The Patriarch, there is a cult in this game that refers to its members "sisters" or "Mother" and they want you to become the new father,but it's not in any town but they live secluded in the forest,and you are not the previous father's child,the father is just a title held by whoever is in power in the moment. Can't really say it's similar to photo hunt so it's probably not what you are looking for,but that's the only thing i can think of along those lines

PeopleCallMe_AB

May 28, 2021
the only thing that comes to my mind is The Patriarch, there is a cult in this game that refers to its members "sisters" or "Mother" and they want you to become the new father,but it's not in any town but they live secluded in the forest,and you are not the previous father's child,the father is just a title held by whoever is in power in the moment. Can't really say it's similar to photo hunt so it's probably not what you are looking for,but that's the only thing i can think of along those lines
no that isnt it but thanks for trying ill have to keep looking