Identify Looking for game

Yotisoy

Oct 16, 2018
There was a game where you had sex with a girl for her first time, but it hurt her a lot and you had the choice to stop and have sex some other time. (I think if you chose to continue she would scream out in pain and you'd be forced to stop).

Edit with more info:

Pretty sure it was a 3D Renpy game, probably a petite girl. I think the girl was really eager to show that she was ready for the MC, but the MC didn't want her to push herself and wanted her to actually enjoy her first time. The position was probably missionary. I believe the scene ends immediately after attempting sex fails and they just cuddle and fall asleep without the MC getting any relief/cumming.

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
If you really thought hard about it do you remember anything else?
This may be extremely hard to find by just that infomation.

Any ETA when you played it last?
Any more information how they look? Hair color, Facial structure, Tattoos, piercings?
What kind of art-style? Japanese, 3D, Pixel?
Any idea which engine the game ran on? UE, Unity, RPG?
Do you remember anything from the story? Does it has Incest? Step family? Fighting, Magic? School?

Yotisoy

Oct 16, 2018
If you really thought hard about it do you remember anything else?
This may be extremely hard to find by just that infomation.

Any ETA when you played it last?
Any more information how they look? Hair color, Facial structure, Tattoos, piercings?
What kind of art-style? Japanese, 3D, Pixel?
Any idea which engine the game ran on? UE, Unity, RPG?
Do you remember anything from the story? Does it has Incest? Step family? Fighting, Magic? School?

Pretty sure it was a 3D Renpy game, probably a petite girl, I'm not sure if it does have incest but most of the games I like do so it's likely. Probably at least a year ago since I played it. I think the girl was really eager to show that she was ready for the MC, but the MC didn't want her to push herself and wanted her to actually enjoy her first time.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Pretty sure it was a 3D Renpy game, probably a petite girl, I'm not sure if it does have incest but most of the games I like do so it's likely. Probably at least a year ago since I played it.
Do you remember any facial features? Hair, eye, skin color?

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
That sounds like "dating my daughter", I remember the scene with Jennifer she's too small or something like that, this her?
maxresdefault (23).jpg

Yotisoy

Oct 16, 2018
That sounds like "dating my daughter", I remember the scene with Jennifer she's too small or something like that, this her?
View attachment 2948057
I just went and took a look at that scene, and I'm sure that isn't it. In the one I'm thinking of I'm pretty sure you get the choice to stop or continue. But, you are forced to stop in the scene you're talking about. Also I think the position was probably missionary.

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
I just went and took a look at that scene, and I'm sure that isn't it. In the one I'm thinking of I'm pretty sure you get the choice to stop or continue. But, you are forced to stop in the scene you're talking about. Also I think the position was probably missionary.
Yeah in the first scene with Jennifer you have the choice to stop when you realise she's too tight, then even if you don't she stops you because it hurts too much even though she wants to. Because MC is huge and she's definitely the most petite girl in the game, then it starts off a whole thing where she has to practice with toys to get trained enough.

22.jpg

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I agree barely any discription pretty much impossible to find, theres way too many games with such discription, try remembering how girl looks at least, that's main thing that could be easier to locate. Or atleast help with smaller details such as what game engine it was presented at, visual novel? rpmg?

The more stuff you throw the more search will be narrowed

Yotisoy

Oct 16, 2018
Yeah in the first scene with Jennifer you have the choice to stop when you realise she's too tight, then even if you don't she stops you because it hurts too much even though she wants to. Because MC is huge and she's definitely the most petite girl in the game, then it starts off a whole thing where she has to practice with toys to get trained enough.

View attachment 2948140
Just checked this one as well, this is the second (deflowering) scene, the first scene she tried doggystyle with MC. But, this scene isn't it either. The one I'm thinking of is definitely not a threesome scene. I believe the scene I'm thinking of ends immediately after attempting sex fails and they just cuddle and fall asleep without the MC getting any relief/cumming.

Goblincore

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2022
Just checked this one as well, this is the second (deflowering) scene, the first scene she tried doggystyle with MC. But, this scene isn't it either. The one I'm thinking of is definitely not a threesome scene. I believe the scene I'm thinking of ends immediately after attempting sex fails and they just cuddle and fall asleep without the MC getting any relief/cumming.
Fair enough, well I'm out of ideas

What does the artstyle look like?
Can you see the whole MC or just through his pov?
What does MC look like?