Seeking Looking for game

Chip66

Oct 27, 2018
I'm looking for a game where you are a young boy attracted specially by mature women but not only.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Well you pretty much described 85% of all the games we have here XD anything else to sort down the list?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Go to this site
It's F95Zone v2.0 Search engine. (still WIP for the new site)

Select the Tags, choose MILF. All listed games will be about Mature Women with (usually) big boobs and the MC (probably) younger than the female characters.

I use this search to find Incest only games. The tags can combine up to 5 different genres for more focus searching.

Please spread this method to help new users.

Reactions: Neyh698 and Cryptor

Chip66

Oct 27, 2018
:closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
you know the game "Where the heart is" ? That was a game i liked.
mybe i faild to say "teaseing" ( English is not my language ) i am looking for visual novel where you teen boy try to persuade mature women ( not sexy bombs, but normal ladies ) have sex with you.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
mybe i faild to say "teaseing" ( English is not my language ) i am looking for visual novel where you teen boy try to persuade mature women ( not sexy bombs, but normal ladies ) have sex with you.
Make a list of what you've played that has this content.

off the top of my head
  • Anything by ICSTOR, add his name to the search and you'll come up with them, all his RPGM games now have an Unofficial Ren'Py Remake if you prefer.
  • Anything by ICCreations, same thing, just add his name
  • One route in Mythic Manor, with the owner of the manor
  • Timestamps unconditional love with at least your own mom/mom's best friend (if you don't apply the incest patch)
  • View of family with your mom, and your aunt, and the mom of the girl you're tutoring, and probably later with your boss.
  • You're not a young boy in My Sweet Neighbors, but the milf is older than you
  • Dreams of Desire with both your mom and your best friend's mom
  • Sisterly Lust, with your mom, the wife of a reverend, and at least one scene with the mother of the guy who was blackmailing your sister, and the hot mother of someone you meet on an island getaway
  • Summertime Saga, your mom, your friend's mom, the girl next door's mom (though that route costs you the girl next door) possibly roxy's mom, your aunt(who is your mom's twin), later your french teacher, and possibly the woman in the bank