Seeking Looking for games about first experiences

Rapidbyte

Nov 21, 2019
Gday everybody.

I am looking for games about first experiences of.. well anything really.
Girl should be youngish, say 18-25? And look somewhat realistic, I really don't like exaggerated boob look many games have going on.

Somewhat shy, nervous, excited about new things. The things they will be doing are "forbidden" in their mind.
"I low key want to do it, but kinda cannot admit it, and am too shy and have to be convinced by external factors" kinda thing.
Maybe new toys, plugs, position, first-time lesbian, anal, tied, x-somes, bdsm, whatever.
They do things because of a dare, or a bunch of convincing, slowly leading up to it.

Bonus Points if it doesn't take forever to get into light action, is "escalating" kinkyness and not just a single scene, and if it involves toys at some point.

I guess the Games I'm looking for somewhat match the "corruption" genre, but that's often too.. hard? With the MC already being too experienced, and there being little tension if the girl is getting convinced or not.

I usually prefer the Renpy style of game, but that isn't a hard requirement whatsoever. Not too minigame focused, but minigames bypassible by cheats is fine as well.

Games/Characters I like are for example:
- Being A Dik - Maya
- Cure My Addiction - Emily
- Long live the Princess
- Katawa Shoujo (great, but a bit too slow for the game type I'm looking for here)
- Dating Arianne & related games (though I's been forever since I played them, but I recall some nice dares)

Reactions: Voltage Flame