Seeking Looking for games about popping

dashofweak

Jul 13, 2018
Due to the multiple ways to use the word "popping" (cherries, up, pills, ect) I'm having trouble finding any games that involve someone filling up with air, liquid, or cum and bursting from how much gets pumped into them. I've also tried "bursting". Loads of games with inflation though.

Any kind of game, 3D and 2D, completed, in progress, whatever.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-bellyful-life-v0-1-fierylion.84825/ While it doesn't have the bursting yet, it is planned to (was meant to be added in the next update, but the dev having some issues with it, so might have to cut it from that update).
Also seems like the version uploaded in thread is not the newest, so if you do want to try it out I suggest going to the itch page that is linked in the topic though to get the latest version, but again it doesn't yet have bursting, but it is planned to.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Loads of games with inflation though.
Bit of an overstatement.

Trap Quest has it, both as a bad end if enabled and for NPC-on-NPC "deaths". No gore, and this content is effectively text-based although the game does have a visual representation of the inflation.

Ghost House has it in the plant and scarecrow endings if you enable "extreme/blood" mode. The plant "ending" is an interactive touching scene and both have animated 2D visuals.

FieryLion also has other tech demos on itch.io or linked on pixiv, pretty sure at least one of them featured (poorly) animated bursting. Did the "pump duel" button mashing minigame ever make it to that point?

fierylion

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2019
> Did the "pump duel" button mashing minigame ever make it to that point?

No T.T someone help me draw burst bellies with intestines flying everywhere pls ty, I cant draw even if my life depends on it

FellDwarf

May 10, 2018
try PUMPT on itch, its a furry game where the characters play Nimmt to inflate the opponent. still early in development and no gore, but they can pop like balloons if you switch that option on and its a nice short experience with a "sandbox" mode that acts as a gallery where you just pick one of the characters and pump them up as you wish