Seeking Looking for games - Brothel Management

Morira

Nov 20, 2017
Hi friends!
I found a game called " " in here and I must say - this is great! And there is my question - do You know some games like that? With brothel management thing and with some fine H-animations ?
Thanks for the suggestions!

Tokyoman117

Sep 28, 2017
This may not be as helpful but there is a game called custom maid 3D 2
it has a similar type of animation, it may interest you
Link:

Reactions: Morira

Tokyoman117

Sep 28, 2017
There's also sealed room breed 2, you only have one girl but it has the same punishment / sex menu as soldgirl town
Link:

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
I know quite a lot management/brothel/slave training games, but the question would be, do you want the same style as the ones mentioned already, or are others fine too? Because the japanese ones I would have to dig a bit deeper, as remembering names and also finding names that might also be in japanese is a bit more difficult.

Anyway, some "western" ones would be:

Brothel City by Darot Games
MagusLab by Brozeks&Co
Strive for Power by Maverick
zum Damenhaus by random Crow

all except the last one found on this site, ongoing projects mostly (but all are going for quite a while already, so no pre alpha tech demo)

Now if you really want more anime styled ones with fine H-Animation, I gotta rummage in the memory a bit, as most I know do have their own art and some are going for quite a few interesting gameplay choices, some of those listed above as example, but fine or high quality animation is something rather rare to find.

Last edited:

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Something Unlimited and Sim Brothel 2. The first one is not finished yet and it is about DC universe. Can't tell You a lot about the second, i just know about it from friend. Monster Love Hotel is also an option, i played it in very early version but it had a potential back then, maybe it is finished already? I don't know anything more i think. Unfortunately no animations as far as i am aware.

Morira

Nov 20, 2017
I know quite a lot management/brothel/slave training games, but the question would be, do you want the same style as the ones mentioned already, or are others fine too? Because the japanese ones I would have to dig a bit deeper, as remembering names and also finding names that might also be in japanese is a bit more difficult.

Anyway, some "western" ones would be:

Brothel City by Darot Games
zum Damenhaus by random Crow
MagusLab by Brozeks&Co
Strive for Power by Maverick

all except the last one found on this site, ongoing projects mostly (but all are going for quite a while already, so no pre alpha tech demo)

Now if you really want more anime styled ones with fine H-Animation, I gotta rummage in the memory a bit, as most I know do have their own art and some are going for quite a few interesting gameplay choices, some of those listed above as example, but fine or high quality animation is something rather rare to find.
Naaah, they don't need to be anime-like :D (to be honest I prefer non-anime games :D ) but I would really like some good quality H-scenes like in SoldGirl :D I like MagusLab from your list, I need to test it a bit more :D Thanks!