Seeking Looking For Games Dad/Step-Dad Routes [More Below]

Apr 20, 2018
So first I wanna say I've been playing through and am up to date with "babysitters" (T4bbo) and surprisingly it's been a while since I've seen a dynamic such as the one between the Mc and step-daughter in that game.
I'm now being more open to 3DCG/animation-based eroge and so I'd appreciate any good recommendations with Father(step even)-daughter relationship dynamics that are similar to that of the MC and step daughter in "Babysitters".

Anything is appreciated, please state whether a game is 2d or 3d, I've played a vast majority of 2d games on this site but forget some titles, so while 2d is appreciated the main focus I'm looking for right now are these 3D-rendered games.

Thanks~ :D

Apr 20, 2018
So it's nothing stupidly unique but the game starts with the MC marrying her mother and the game has many routes, but as for the daughter you can be strict or nice to her and the thing I like is how she starts off indifferent/distant to the Mc and when you're nice, she warms to you a little, not so much as "omg he said I'm pretty I'm gonna fuck him" but inner voice: "he's actually pretty cool", yada yada as it progresses she has started to be flirtier and more sexual in exchange for materials (PC parts, professional photography advice).

Pretty much she starts off colder and starts to like him more, independent of any outside influence or "drugs" or just bad writing lol.

(Sorry for how lackluster that description is, I typed a reply in detail like 10 hours ago or some shit and when I pushed Post Reply, the site went down for a 2 minute maintenance - I don't have it in me to retype everything I typed earlier hence the late reply lol)

Reactions: Herbii

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
No that's enough description to go on... could have used "tsundere" as a well since that's pretty close (if you're familiar with the term). So based off of that, some game recommendations:

Radiant - not a whole lot of content yet but the quality here is top notch, and you get the option to be friendly, loving, or strict with the one daughter that is like this
Single Again - Lilith hates you in the beginning but slowly warms up to you
Light of My Life - the look of the models is not for everyone but one of the two daughters is very combative for a long while in the story

This is all I can recall at the moment but if I think of any others I will add them.

Reactions: The Loli Lover

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Now & Then
  • Personal Assistant Black Heart Edition
  • Midlife Crisis
  • Dr. Amana Sexual Therapist
  • Dilmur
  • Depraved Awakening