Seeking Looking for games feauturing Sub Female Protagonist

Jul 12, 2017
Hey! Title says it all really, I'm kind of a submissive type in the bedroom so any games that play at that kinda fantasy is what I'm after! My fav games would be Sangeki of gear, rhode's fortress, corruption of champions, no haven, whorelock's revenge, violated heroine, girl life and probably a few more that I'm forgetting but you get the picture :happyblush

Protagonist changing gender is...fine as long as it's changing into a woman & the sex change isn't a significant part of the game. Open to any suggestions!

Thanks for reading x

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
This thread is a year old but well... Here we go: Salvation, Witch act, Tower of Liz, Anthesis (this four are my favorites), Chronicles of Leridia (WIP, but really like it, playing right now), JC fight(also very good), Luxuria (prequel for Tower of Liz), Cool JK crisis, Kotoko is a little different, Sonya and the Hypnotic city, Everything Investigator Girl. If you want something not-rpg then try The Wind Disciple, truly recommend it.

Also you can try some exhibition-centered games if you are into this stuff also: Naked order, Cos Ro 1&2, FlashCycling, Exposure quest, After school exhibition of HS girl, and many more from these developers.