Seeking Looking for games in a realistic setting that feature romancable futa/ trans characters

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Ok, so I know this isn't new, there are many similar threads already, but I'm looking for a particular kind of games in the genre.
  • Male protagonist (optional female of futa/ trans, though not necessarily);
  • Can be 2d or 3d, doesn't matter;
  • Must be set in the real world (no orcs and elves, no magic, no superpowers, no furries);
  • Must have romancable females and futa and/ or trans character(s) but without going overboard like many such games tend to do (you know, like as soon as you meet them, they immediately start having sex with you - I want something more realistic and meaningful);
  • Although I do like dickgirls (be they futa or trans), I'd really rather not have them with huge breasts and huge cocks, and superhuman strength - again, realism;
  • The protagonist should not be an instant cockslave, willing or forced - the relationships should develop organically;
  • Must not be Japanese.
I've played a Lunar's Chosen and really liked it, but it's still in development, plus it does have magic and stuff.
WVM (I think that's what it was called?) is probably closest to what I'm looking for, but it's not written very well in my opinion (sorry, dev(s)).

So, any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
Summertime Saga is awesome (Eve is the character you want). There are some fringe fantasy elements but you can just ignore those quests if you want (and those have nothing to do with Eve). Keep in mind that when you finally get to the point of sex with Eve, you get the choice for her to be trans or not, not sure if that's a deal breaker.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Summertime Saga is awesome (Eve is the character you want). There are some fringe fantasy elements but you can just ignore those quests if you want (and those have nothing to do with Eve). Keep in mind that when you finally get to the point of sex with Eve, you get the choice for her to be trans or not, not sure if that's a deal breaker.
Not a deal-breaker. Thanks! :)

apocalypsee

Sep 16, 2018
Idk if you're still looking , but Apartment 69 has what you're looking for. It is still in development and not a lot of content , but the girl is very cute and it is romantic af.