Seeking Looking for games involving Corruption and/or games involving demons/succubus/vampires

Dec 30, 2018
I'm looking for games involving corruption, either for the MC or others. Also hoping to find anything involving magic in the corruption aspect. Any games where someone turns into a Succubus or vampire would be perfect, preferably over some amount of time rather than instantly. Games like Moniker Smith's Bloodlines or Inma Ka Sugoroku have the right transformation/corruption aspects I'm looking for.

I'm not too picky, If anyone has a game in mind that doesn't fit exactly what I described, still feel free to recommend it, maybe I'll find something new I like.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
SKA - Slow gradual corruption, magic is involved (subconscious brainwashing, curses), you get to see both the corruptor and corruptee sides. Currently no TF in the fantasy world (except some temporary lewd outfits), but gyarufication in MC's IRL.

farfetch

Jul 12, 2020
SKA - Slow gradual corruption, magic is involved (subconscious brainwashing, curses), you get to see both the corruptor and corruptee sides. Currently no TF in the fantasy world (except some temporary lewd outfits), but gyarufication in MC's IRL.
any games like this but male mc?