Seeking Looking for games like HS Tutor

Qayqwertz

Mar 4, 2019
Hey, so basically i like the style of HS-Tutor, i don't know how you call those "anime" style games.
I know of:
hs tutor, harem hotel, corrupted kingdoms, tales of unity, r-life, passion city
i might know some more, but probably forgot the name right now

If you guys have any more recommendations, i would like to hear them :)

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
ok can't find a post about it and this seems to always be at the top when i search firstly sorry i am posting it here just could find a rsonale spot for and and tired of searching. how do you get the double blowjob event to trigger on Zoe i have tried weekday on every single part of the day weekends as well i just don't see how i am missing it tried when she was at school home (afternoon) home (night) weekend at the snack bar (walking off with her and all options) Home (both afternoon and night) so not sure how or why but i just can't seem to get it to tigger please help

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
ok can't find a post about it and this seems to always be at the top when i search firstly sorry i am posting it here just could find a rsonale spot for and and tired of searching. how do you get the double blowjob event to trigger on Zoe i have tried weekday on every single part of the day weekends as well i just don't see how i am missing it tried when she was at school home (afternoon) home (night) weekend at the snack bar (walking off with her and all options) Home (both afternoon and night) so not sure how or why but i just can't seem to get it to tigger please help
you should ask this in the game thread ^_^