• Female protagonist
  • Open-World(ish)

Good to have but not a must:
  • Medievalish
  • Prostitution
  • Pregnancy
  • Corruption
  • Management

I have played Kingdom of Deception, Karryn's Prison and Claire's Quest. All were awesome. But I'd be happier if someone could recommend me similar games. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: JennyW

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion. Gonna look into it. I wouldn't say no to more suggestions like this.

TheBlueLegume

May 20, 2019
Check out Ambrosia, as well as the rest of that author's works (Anthesis, and especially Celesphonia if you can read JP or can deal with text hooking).

Meltys Quest (same artist as Karryn's Prison)
Princess of Zeven (soon)
Shera and the Seven Treasures
Princess Go Round

Really, so many games fit your first criteria that I tried mostly accommodating the optional criteria too.

Reactions: kamapalutza

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Honestly Kingdom of Deception it pretty unique and there isnt anything like it. Because it actually rewards you for not turning the Female MC into a braindead whore that fucks everything.

Closets thing you can get to it is :

Clairs Quest by Dystopian Project

Female MC. RPG. A lot of choices will form how Fem MC will react and do things.
You can turn her into a slut/prostitute that gets her way by fucking or yu can make her a warrior/thief that uses other methodes. A lot of sex scenes in all routes you choose to take.

I have personally played as a strong warrior that does romance with other females (this is a very cool route in my opinion).
I have also played a thief that use dirty tricks to get what she wants, even using her charms on men <3
I have also played the braindead whore route where she fucks alll men, women, animals and mosters.
There are mahy ways to level her up and play different routes. I highly recommend it. You choose how things play out, you are not forced into anything.

Roundscape Adorevia by Arvus Games

You pick between Male MC or Female MC. (I do not recommend playing as Male MC since there is a lot of forced sharing and ntr. You cant stop the love interests fucking around)
Its an RPG with somewhat good choices, but you will be forced into some stuff.

Best way to play this game is as Female MC and fuck everything and everyone.
I suggest you play the Farmer/Peseant origin. In this origins backstory your mother will become a prostitute later in the game and as Female MC you can "work" wiht her.

Later in the game, you can open a Brothel. You can work there as Female MC, you can recruit your Mom (if you are on Farmer origin), and many different characters. Also some of the love interests can work there too.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I suggest you play the Farmer/Peseant origin. In this origins backstory your mother will become a prostitute later in the game and as Female MC you can "work" wiht her.

Later in the game, you can open a Brothel. You can work there as Female MC, you can recruit your Mom (if you are on Farmer origin), and many different characters. Also some of the love interests can work there too.
The best thing about KOD that I see right now is the slow submission to Tekrok, is there any of that in Roundscape? Being controlled/enslaved by a guy who has no respect for the Female MC?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The best thing about KOD that I see right now is the slow submission to Tekrok, is there any of that in Roundscape? Being controlled/enslaved by a guy who has no respect for the Female MC?
There are such situations in both Clairs Quest and in Roundscape.

In Clair's Quest you can submit to make character. You can submit to a female warrior and become her plaything.
You can submit to a FUTA pristess. (This is probably the best one in my opinion)
You can submit to nobles etc...
Some are fast submissions, others are slow submissions. It all depends how you play the Female MC and what dialog options you select.

In Roundscape you can slowly submit to the Succubuss.
The next best thing after the Succubuss is the Futa love interest. She is kinda of dominant and can fuck you and your mother (if you have selected the Farmers Origin)
Everything else is just mindess fucking. There are other cases that you can submit the Female MC, but they do not feel impactful as submitting to the Succubus.

BTW another recommendation is :

Goblin's Bride

Female MC that is in goblin harem xd
Its not open world tho. Its a VN. And it has no management.

Reactions: fzdudesome

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Does "potential" here mean the game hasn't gotten to that content yet? If so I'll keep watching it. I played it a while ago and it seemed like a great start, but it ended before it really got anywhere.
Oh no, they're ingame. One is the initial advisor who thinks MC needs to sex it up to have any shot at the succession. The other one is the sexist drunkard nobleman in the council, you can get him as a tutor if MC dismisses the Vizier (iirc she resists his overtures and then passes an Aggression check in the confrontation after the spring festival) and no one else is available.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Oh no, they're ingame. One is the initial advisor who thinks MC needs to sex it up to have any shot at the succession. The other one is the sexist drunkard nobleman in the council, you can get him as a tutor if MC dismisses the Vizier (iirc she resists his overtures and then passes an Aggression check in the confrontation after the spring festival) and no one else is available.
I remember the advisor, just when I last played it he had managed to get her topless and that was the end of the content. If it's gotten up through a few events of actual sex, I'll probably re-download it again, if not I'll just keep checking back every few months. Thanks!

CWW814

Jan 22, 2023
Honestly Kingdom of Deception it pretty unique and there isnt anything like it. Because it actually rewards you for not turning the Female MC into a braindead whore that fucks everything.

Closets thing you can get to it is :

Clairs Quest by Dystopian Project

Female MC. RPG. A lot of choices will form how Fem MC will react and do things.
You can turn her into a slut/prostitute that gets her way by fucking or yu can make her a warrior/thief that uses other methodes. A lot of sex scenes in all routes you choose to take.

I have personally played as a strong warrior that does romance with other females (this is a very cool route in my opinion).
I have also played a thief that use dirty tricks to get what she wants, even using her charms on men <3
I have also played the braindead whore route where she fucks alll men, women, animals and mosters.
There are mahy ways to level her up and play different routes. I highly recommend it. You choose how things play out, you are not forced into anything.

Roundscape Adorevia by Arvus Games

You pick between Male MC or Female MC. (I do not recommend playing as Male MC since there is a lot of forced sharing and ntr. You cant stop the love interests fucking around)
Its an RPG with somewhat good choices, but you will be forced into some stuff.

Best way to play this game is as Female MC and fuck everything and everyone.

Is Claire's quest on steam?