Seeking Looking for games like Renryuu: Ascension & Peasants Quest

Yagamibd

Feb 2, 2018
Hello. I am looking for games like Renryuu: Ascension & Peasants Quest. I know there are similar threads but I really wish to share what I am looking for in the game.
So I would appreciate it a lot if you would give it a read first.

First of all, male main character.
Then it has to be like a rpgmaker type of game. Playing both of this game made me realize just how much I enjoy doing sidequests in rpgmaker games, having a journal to see a list of all my quests, having different things which I can upgrade like better production, income, house, have a base etc. The kingdom building in renryuu was amazing but at the same time, I understand that I can't expect to be a king with a kingdom with every game. So it doesn't have to be on that grand level. In peasants quest, you have a farm, house and like a place to make wine or something and even that felt great too.
Preferably a lot of female character. But I also don't mind if the game has some male partner too. But main choice is still women.
Content wise, I don't mind if the game is not finished(or maybe even dropped). Both of games I mentioned have a lot of content. I am looking for a decent amount of content for at least one playthrough. I don't want like a choice based game where it ends quickly and now I have to play the game again to see the alternate options.

There are games like legends of queen opala, roundscape which I played a bit long time ago that I don't remember much. So I am okay with any old or new game suggestion as long as it is similar to what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance. Have a good day.

Reactions: ClayDragon09

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
This might fit the bill, with RPGM combat, lots of harem members (usually involuntary I think) and a mansion to upgrade. But I think TLS might suit your needs even better. Also Overwhored but it's a bit older and more basic.

Last edited:

Yagamibd

Feb 2, 2018
This might fit the bill, with RPGM combat, lots of harem members (usually involuntary I think) and a mansion to upgrade. But I think TLS might suit your needs even better. Also Overwhored but it's a bit older and more basic.
I did actually play both Harem collector and TLS.
In case of TLS, there was a portion where the harem members were seperated from mc and they had a debuff or hp drain effect or similar. This part was too hard for me at that time.
Same issue with Harem Collector. Some of the quests so obscure with a very high requirement for level.
So might go back to both.
I will try Overwhored too. I feel like I recognize it a bit but have no memory of it at all. This is the problem with randomly downloading games. I forget what game I even played after a while.

b4c4

Dec 30, 2016
You sir have very good tastes. I am actually looking for the same type of games. Some I would recommend is A zombie's life and A Zombie Retreat. Survival game but with base upgrades and resource management like water and food. I would personally recommend The Dark Lord Rises One of the best games I played. I don't remember clearly how much management it has but has lots of politics.