Seeking Looking for games like Room for Rent (Slow burn progression)

trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
So I've stayed away from "grindy" games previously, but I'm loving this one because there is a gradual but steady progression to the content. Im really enjoying the progression from wearing less clothes, to allowing a little more contact, to inviting you into her room while changing.

Any recommendations for other games that take this approach? I've learned that I dont mind some grinding as long as there's a steady trickle of new content. Also prefer things a bit off the beaten path, I've likely played most of the big slow burn games that come to mind like Melody or DeLuca Family.

Thanks for any recommendations.

May 3, 2018
I'm gonna bump this thread because I too want the same. Here's some of my recs for that:

Light of my Life - The girls are kinda goblinas, but it's well written and the models and poses are very good.

Where the Heart Is - Some girls are really fast, but the main ones are slow burns. I'll say, tho. This one's premise makes no sense without the incest patch, which is fan made.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Same dev of Rooms for Rent has made another game, my best friend's daughter, which follows a similar path. However, it's lacking a walkthough mod which for me was the only thing which made RfR bearable