Seeking Looking for games like Spider and Butterfly?

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Spider and Butterfly, from Muramuramura, was a fun game. Played a few of their others too, the ones that interested me.

Any other games with the similar premise of sex-on-contact with simple popups? Sometimes the overly drawn out scene and dialogue of most such set ups in games gets grating. I'd like more games with sort of on-the-spot action like this dev's games. Any ideas? 2dcg would be great, but 3dcg like mura's own games would also be more than good. Not too big of a fan of the more generic 3d models you see in most 3d games though.

Male and female protagonist both welcome, preference for the latter.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
There was the meet and fuck series there where dozens of those with simple scenarios mostly 2D art

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
There was the meet and fuck series there where dozens of those with simple scenarios mostly 2D art
That is unfortunately a huge miss. Meet and fuck flash games are nothing like what I'm looking for. They're practically VNs, and I don't vibe with games like that outside of one or two rare exceptions.

nopenothere

Mar 8, 2018
Perhaps Special Operations Unit: Signal Forces and Kunoichi Botan are down your alley. It's not "on-contact" but it has the same level of responsibility for the h-scenarios you get yourself into and out of. Perhaps a better example of this would be koooonsoft's "-Girl" series like Witch Girl, Kung-fu Girl, etc.