Seeking looking for games like tyrant

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
before somebody points the obvious. Yes, there is plenty of ntr games, but I'm looking for a game that allows the player to steal somebody girl and have a constant "fight" (through charmed or whatnot) to keep the girl from x character as the story progress since I think it will be a fun mechanic from your linear ntr games where the mc can't do nothing to keep x character by his side. Also, preferable the mc is a male protagonist.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Culture Shock is one wherr you and the local buff douche compete over women, including your ssiter.

I cannot recall the name for the life of me, but I'm hoping someone else will. There's a game where you get sent away because you mom thinks you were taking exolicit pics of her and your sister but you were taking the fall for your brother, who is a dick and hasn't fessed up. Your mom and sister think you are a prrv so when you come home, they hate you. You have to seduce them to get them to love you, or else your brother will and you get booted and blackmailed.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Culture Shock is one wherr you and the local buff douche compete over women, including your ssiter.

I cannot recall the name for the life of me, but I'm hoping someone else will. There's a game where you get sent away because you mom thinks you were taking exolicit pics of her and your sister but you were taking the fall for your brother, who is a dick and hasn't fessed up. Your mom and sister think you are a prrv so when you come home, they hate you. You have to seduce them to get them to love you, or else your brother will and you get booted and blackmailed.
I'll check out culture shock later, and I would love to know about the second game. For some reason the second game makes me think of big brother lol

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I'll check out culture shock later, and I would love to know about the second game. For some reason the second game makes me think of big brother lol
It was driving me nuts, so when i had a minute i looked and found it. Its called Guy in Charge. Its marked as abandoned, but its fullt playable from what i recall, more so than Tyrant