Seeking Looking for games on par with Being A Dik

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
PhillyGames- City of Broken Dreamers. Book 1 is all that is complete, but it is a beefy game with lots of potential for replay. Not as many girls as BAD, but there is higher quality in the story, and the renders/art is great. Same company/author also did Depraved Awakening, which I thoroughly enjoyed and it is a completed work.

Time For You looks like it might be good, but it is basically on chapter 1 of it's story. Zero2Hero Games.

Picture Perfect by SuperWriter Games is very much a niche game, as it involves full on incest and such, but if you get it through his page, you have the option to turn the girls of the story into non relatives, but then the story doesn't make sense. If you like Dad doing his daughters, then it is a very good VN, and is about as far along as Being a DIK.

Dr. PinkCake is good no doubt. Acting Lessons, his earlier work is good, but is too depressing for a lot of folks to play several times, though for a once through it is good. Being a DIK is looking like it might be taking a bad dip to recycle elements of the storyline in his Acting Lessons though. If you don't know what I am referring to, I won't spoil it by saying this, and If you do then my concern is the possibility of turning Bella into same basic character as Leah from his previous work.

Hope these help.