Seeking Looking for games similar to Ambrosia, Everything Investigator Girl, etc.

Jase135

Nov 27, 2017
More specifically I'm looking for rpgm games that result in the female mc becoming more slutty and eventually being nearly everyone's cum toilet. I've played the two aforementioned, the happypink Chat Lady games, the Ota Guchi Field games, and the Clymenia games. I'm also a pretty big fan of battle rape as well. The only thing I'm really adverse to is 3D games, they creep me out.

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Kingdom of Deception
-great game w/ lots of content but you definitely need a walkthrough guide for it, you play as the female MC and you can make her go down a pure submissive or dominant route later in the game, big corruption aspect w/ variety of scenes and storyline

Claire's Quest
-huge variety of scenes and character interactions as well, expansive open world map w/ a storyline and a lot of free roam scenes, good corruption aspect as well, character has 4 stats that impact your scenes and corruption aspect

Alansya Chroincles: Fleeting Iris
-also large variety of scenes, huge corruption aspect, lots of routes

Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison
-has two female MCs and you can play as both and corrupt them, large variety of scenes as well

Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~
-strong female mc getting corrupted

Slutcraft: Heat of the Sperm
-gradual corruption, has monsters in it

Princess Go Round
-short game but is heavily focused on corruption and making the mc a cumdump

Good Girl Gone Bad
lot of routes, you can keep the female mc pure or make her a complete slut, lot of content + storyline