Seeking Looking for games similar to Legend of Queen Opala 1/2/Origin.

sparta4467

Aug 30, 2019
I just started playing LoQO Origin and am currently hooked (planning on playing the previous 2 game as well).

I want to ask for some good recommendations of games similar to it. What I mean by similar is:

1. Lengthy
2. Engaging story
3. Great art styles
4. Replayability (Several choices that I can make in each playthrough that would affect the outcome or give me different scenes)

So far, the only game that I've played that meets all 4 specifications above, is Roundscape Adorevia (#3 might be subjective now because of the AI artstyle in the game).

Thanks in advance!

Donotstopme

Aug 8, 2020
I just started playing LoQO Origin and am currently hooked (planning on playing the previous 2 game as well).

I want to ask for some good recommendations of games similar to it. What I mean by similar is:

1. Lengthy
2. Engaging story
3. Great art styles
4. Replayability (Several choices that I can make in each playthrough that would affect the outcome or give me different scenes)

So far, the only game that I've played that meets all 4 specifications above, is Roundscape Adorevia (#3 might be subjective now because of the AI artstyle in the game).

Thanks in advance!
Monster Girl Quest Paradox