Identify looking for games similar to restore her career

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
looking for a game where your mom has to rely on you and becomes submissive (similar to the mom from The Tyrant)

also looking for games similar to hail dicktator and room for rent

hail dicktator: i really liked the whole gradual punishment thing (bdsm, spanking, roleplay etc..similar to the headmaster and that game where the guy is living on the boat; forget the name)

room for rent: i liked the pacing and slow corruption with a perfect amount of hot content sprinkled in. not really looking for something with a mountain of text with little reward

3dcg only please, i prefer renpy but anything is fine as long as theres rollback...thanks :)

Reactions: smuuv44

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Jdiezel Game Requests is for requesting a specific game that is not on the site. If you would like help identifying a game or want recommendations please ask here.

Reactions: Jdiezel

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Possibly the Lab Rats games. In both games, mom needs MC to chip in for the house bills. He can pay up in exchange for sexual favors. AFAIK the second game has dom/sub mechanics too.

Reactions: Jdiezel

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
Possibly the Lab Rats games. In both games, mom needs MC to chip in for the house bills. He can pay up in exchange for sexual favors. AFAIK the second game has dom/sub mechanics too.
thanks, i tried the first one a while ago but stopped bc i didnt like the out dated graphics and iirc it had no rollback. but im pretty down bad so i'll give it another shot

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
actually nvm, graphics looks way better than i remember and there is rollback. im liking it so far, thanks man