Seeking Looking for games similar to these and reason why I like them

May 17, 2020
I am searching for games that is similar to these games, I will list a few of the games I like and then a reason what I like and look for in a game
Through Spacetime - Love being the dominant one that tells other what to do
Desert Stalker - Similar to above can make them do anything you tell them and I like the dystopian settings
Inner Growth - Like being the dark dominant one that don't take shit from others
Pancea - that you can transform yourself from being a girl to a girl with a dick and still be in charge
Karlssons Gambit - I love the sadistic side of the game to humiliate others and using other in a degrading way
The Fiery Scion - I love it both for having magic and for being in the middle age
Personal Assistant BHE -Love the dark sadistic side of the game
MilfBreeder - Because I could cuck the husband and claim the wife
WVM -I love the story how it progressing and the romance in it and various character difference from petite to busty women

Here is a few of the tags that I look for in a game
Male Protaganist, Female Protaganist, Futa/Trans Protaganist,
Lesbian, Rape, Romance, Harem, Corruption, Cheating,
Netori (When you steal someone else significant other for exampel their wife, girlfriend etc.)
Pregnancy, Milf, Sci-fi, Domination, Incest.

That is a few things I looking for but the main thing I like in games is this: Being Dominant, Netori, Corruption, Romance, Harem

FratBoy2019

May 19, 2023
Appreciate the post, got very similar tastes so this gives me a few to try out myself. Noticed most of these are DAZ games and you hit a ton of the good ones - can't really recommend any others in that style. But I'm guessing from the CosyCafe signature you're okay with some that aren't DAZ.

DAZ:
  • Power Vacuum - Grandpa is trying to corrupt mom & sisters, but you beat him to it. Sandbox game that leans into corruption, an unofficial harem, incest etc.
  • A Mother's Love - You can corrupt your girlfriends mom, been pretty popular recently.
  • Man of the House - You move home and slowly corrupt your mom and sisters. Plus some people around town. Harem, corruption, incest. Pretty light on the domination except for one character that is a submissive masochist.
  • Raptus - Blackheart level of domination, corruption, rape etc... very dark with not great animations but definitely checks the darker items on your tags.

HoneySelect:
  • The Headmaster - You're the headmaster at an all girls school and use a mix of domination, punishment, pleasure, and embarrassment to bend the girls to both your will and to do better in school. Sandbox game fyi.
  • Stormside - Similar to The Headmaster as far a domination and discipline goes but way better animations, and not sandbox. Building into a harem but not every girl has content yet. Solid game though.
  • inSight of You - Not quite Netori or NTR, but can have some of that content fair warning. You corrupt your vindictive boss while scheming with two other LIs. Sandbox game.
  • Pale Carnations - Can have multiple LIs but not sure about actual Harem. You work as an assistant for a less than legal sex work club.
  • Waifu Academy - Build a harem while planning to bring down everyone that hurt your father. Can corrupt sister, mother, most classmates and staff. 10/10 internet humor in this game too.
  • Lord King - Ended abruptly but has harem, incest, domination

Koikatsu:
  • Crimson High - Generic highschool harem but with supernatural girls. Kind of a slow burn but very solid if you liked CosyCafe.
  • My Time With You - Your wife from the future comes back to help you build a harem.
  • Due to my current... (Friend's Harem) - You were nice and wing-manned your buddy into a harem. Now he screwed you over so your taking it back by slowly corrupting his girls out from under him.
  • Lewd Town Adventures - Work for a sex ring corrupting women, has optional swinging/NTR but definitely leans into some darker harem & corruption work.
  • From the Eclipse - Form a harem of wives and slaves while rising in government to reform everything.
  • Genex Love - Super Hero sandbox, can corrupt people, be a good hero or antihero. Can be dark or lighthearted. Has a harem vibe to it, not often but there is a couple optional rape/domination scenes.