Seeking Looking for Games similar to these

KeepItEasy

Dec 20, 2018
I really enjoy games that combine RPG + management elements. Two of my favorites being The Last Sovereign by Sierra Lee, and Ravager by 4MW which are both currently in development. I really like the concept of Jack 'o Nine Tails and Strive for Power. There is one MAJOR problem with both of these games: They both contain loli which is illegal in my country. Does anyone have any recommended games similar to these listed that do not contain illegal content?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Can't loli content be disabled in both of them? Strive at least I know it can, can't remember in Jack.

Gotta say, it is rather ironic that out of all the other absolutely fucked-up stuff in Jack, it's simply the stated ages of imaginary people that falls afoul of some asinine law

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Can't loli content be disabled in both of them? Strive at least I know it can, can't remember in Jack.

Gotta say, it is rather ironic that out of all the other absolutely fucked-up stuff in Jack, it's simply the stated ages of imaginary people that falls afoul of some asinine law
what is "loli"

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019

Couldn't have said it better. Don't know where this guy is living but someone should tell him you can apply an imaginary age to the imaginary person and they are suddenly legal, despite their imagined looks.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

Dahdy

Dec 26, 2017
Couldn't have said it better. Don't know where this guy is living but someone should tell him you can apply an imaginary age to the imaginary person and they are suddenly legal, despite their imagined looks.
I know this is an old post but just incase someone takes this seriously, If you are in the UK, loli is illegal. It is not a question about you saying well she is 3000 years old so she isn't a child. I think it was 2014 where a man was arrested for having images of that content and I think that was the first time someone was convicted of possessing indecent cartoon images of a child. The argument being just because you state that the character is 3000 years old the intention of creating the material was to sexualize minors. And its not like you can just magically change the context of what ever game you download or play, the loli character will have a predefined story anyway its not up to the end-user. While you can disagree with the law, it exists and if you live in the country you should abide by it unless you are happy to risk the outcome. And you should 100% know the laws of your country. Last point is even though the content may be avoidable if it is able to be accessed it is still illegal, there would need to be a version without that content at all.

Dahdy

Dec 26, 2017
I really enjoy games that combine RPG + management elements. Two of my favorites being The Last Sovereign by Sierra Lee, and Ravager by 4MW which are both currently in development. I really like the concept of Jack 'o Nine Tails and Strive for Power. There is one MAJOR problem with both of these games: They both contain loli which is illegal in my country. Does anyone have any recommended games similar to these listed that do not contain illegal content?
Have you tried, Harem Collector by BadKittyGames. Or Renryuu Ascension by NaughtyNetherPunch

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-collector-v0-52-1-bad-kitty-games.115

https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v21-11-14-naughty-netherpunch.1196