Seeking Looking for games similar to those of Love-Joint / Lewdlab / Studio Kuma / Quonix

COOLak

Dec 26, 2017
Love-Joint (formerly Palmer), Lewdlab, and Studio Kuma are my three favorite adult game studios. I'm absolutely in love with their games and looking for similar developers. The requirement is that it's either hi-quality realistic 3D renders like in Lewdlab games, or it's astonishing 2D drawings like in Kuma's games, or it's something in-between like in Love-Joint games. The key point it being NON-anime style, not cheap-looking, and the content must have a high-quality story to it. I'm looking mainly for incest stories, of course. Just desperately wanting high quality, which is hard to find for some reason.

Additionally, it's best if the games are not open-world or at least roaming between locations is minimal like in Dreams of Desire. That's one of the reasons I like Love-Joint so much, because there's almost no location roaming in their games. For example, the latest Lewdlab's installment (Midnight Paradise) isn't very much of my taste, because location roaming is one of the key elements in there, and you must go on some assignments, etc, etc. That's not what I'm looking for.

Thank you for any hints!

COOLak

Dec 26, 2017
For instance, I was advised to try Dark Neighborhood because it was said to be somewhat similar to Dreams of Desire, but I checked it out and I believe that it's crap. The renders are low-quality, the girls are not really pretty, the tits are way too exaggerated, also there's excessive location roaming even inside one house. So that's one example of a game I consider crappy. At the same time, I liked The Spellbook. But that's one of those I already know of.

COOLak

Dec 26, 2017
Ok, recently I discovered Guilty Pleasure by Quonix, and now it's my favorite game EVER. Everything is perfect about it: the renders, the characters looks, the linear style with only a little bit of choices here and there, no stupid location roaming, the straighforwardness, etc. I'm really glad I've found it, and I really want to find more games like this one.