Seeking Looking for games similar to Wolf's Dungeon by Eluku

Oct 11, 2021
This is my first post on this site so I'm not sure what the best way to ask for something like this is. Also I can't post any links so I will just try to explain what I love about Elukus Wolf Dungeon.

I am aware that there are already some posts with a similar request but not quite the same.

What I am looking for is a side-scrolling fighting game where you are a girl walking around and have some sort of "arousal" bar next to or maybe instead of your health bar. Enemies have an attack where they catch you and have sex with you which increases the arousal bar. You have a way to escape that sometimes by wriggling around (in Wolfs Dungeon it was Left - Right movement) but if you don't do that the arousal bar eventually hits 100% at which point you don't have any way to escape anymore. WOULD LOVE IT SO MUCH if there was a new animation happening at 100% instead of immediately going to some "bad ending" screen. I am a real sucker for when the H-scenes happen while still inside of this side-scrolling world, not switching to a 2D manga-esque screen.

This is why I love Wolfs dungeon so much. It has so much depth, so many animations for every event imaginable. If there is a monster having sex with you and another monster walks by and tries to attack you IT ACTUALLY JOINS IN AND THERE ARE ANIMATIONS FOR THAT. Then there is always a 2 part animation: before the arousal gauge hits 100% and after it hits 100% and the ending screens are fucking incredible too (literally).

This isn't so much about the tags and more about the gameplay-style, art-style and animation-depth but I'll still add the tags that I loved the most:
- Pregnancy/Birth (I feel bad writing this out but it's a weird fetish that Wolfs dungeon got me started on)
- Being absolutely helpless (hooked on a machine, stuck in wall, completely restrained, orgasm counter, etc)
- Ahegao

I dislike Futanari (and gay stuff for that matter). The only reason why I kept playing Wolfs Dungeon after she grew a dick was because the animation quality outweight the futa. Also, not a fan of scat.

I already played a few games that are very similar to Wolfs Dungeon but none of them are quite as good so I'll try my luck here by asking for some recommendations. Sadly forgot the names, I hope wolfs dungeon alone gives you a good idea of what I'm talking about.

APPEND: Remembered that Eluku also made Fairy Fighting which is amazing too. Also exactly what I'm talking about with a lot of h-scenes happening inside of the side-scrolling world.
Also, if you have a game where a male walks around and defeats women, fucking them afterwards, that would be fine too. Not vice versa though because I don't like femdom a lot.