Seeking Looking for games that aren't visual novels

Dec 29, 2018
Hello,

So, I've been looking and looking and looking for quality games because a few months ago I discovered the whole H games sphere and I fell in love with games like Demon's Sperm (my favorite) and Ghost Hunter Vena for example.

What I love is animation, the fact that it is a game, with controls, etc. It can be any game, RPG, platform, left/right scrolling, 3D... not a big fan of the poiunt and click though.

But what I don't want to see is still pictures, and slow VNs which I just keep skipping through... ugh... It needs animation.

Anyone knows of great games like these ?

PS my favorite is female protagonist but I liked FOBS anyways so not a dealbreaker

Dec 29, 2018
thanks I've done this but still, you just look at the first one of the list and sex is a bunch of 3D stills, so it's basically a visual novel but instead of clicking through it, you have to rpg your way from one location to another.

I'm doing research by myself also, I'm not lazy,; it's just that there is so much stuff, it would be nice if anyone could give me recommendations based on their own experience

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
thanks I've done this but still, you just look at the first one of the list and sex is a bunch of 3D stills, so it's basically a visual novel but instead of clicking through it, you have to rpg your way from one location to another.

I'm doing research by myself also, I'm not lazy,; it's just that there is so much stuff, it would be nice if anyone could give me recommendations based on their own experience
You can also narrow that search by excluding the 'VN' prefix in the filter on the Latest Updates page.

Reactions: nln0 and u z i