Seeking Looking for games that build and capitalize on sexual tension very well. Ideally plays into their kinks/fetishes-- not tacked on.

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
There are plenty of games I've come across that have a great setting with lots of potential fetishes and kinks to work with, but the game never does anything with them.

I'm looking for an H-Game that builds sexual tension very well, and delivers on it fantastically.
I won't say I'm looking for a slow burner style of game, because I don't believe thats necessary to create sexual tension. Just something that isn't afraid to tease the player a bit and actually pushes the barrier with the obvious fetishes and kinks that are at the game's disposal.

For example, an incest game that actually uses that to its full advantage, rather than tacking it on.
A game that takes a taboo relationship with a character and creates a sense of thrill but also edge. It's not enough to simply say "this character has this relationship with you, which makes your conduct with them taboo". There is nothing alluring or remotely erotic about that. Show how taboo the relationship with them is, don't just say it.

It doesn't even have to be a game with taboo, though I imagine it's easier to create sexual tension this way.

Regardless, I would appreciate your suggestions!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Admittedly these are games that dole out scenes incrementally with a corruption theme, not sure if that's what you want.

News Desk - if you've played almost any trainer, you'll have an idea of the kind of progression to expect. Start off with small acts of domination then move on to more overtly sexual stuff and eventually full-on maledom/femsub. This one is based on semi-consensual blackmail (it makes sense in the game). Grindy, but I felt the scenes were worth it.

If you want a maledom trainer that only has fluff gameplay, Princess Tower is good. Still doesn't go very far though. Strongly maledom-themed.

If you like NTR and don't mind sprite sex, HC2 does a good job of building suspense and keeping the horny train going for its duration. Good mix of story, NTR scenes and anticipation. Probably the closest to what you're asking for, as it does take time to show the relationships before they start being polluted. But yeah, you have to be into corruption-flavored NTR.

Reactions: AhoyLaddies

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
Pale Carnations is probably the one you´re looking for, quite a big amount of content and variety of kinks, good build up and writing. Also Haley's Story is a good one if you like incest, mostly cause of protagonist dynamics, haven´t personally played till the end but i´ve to the point of where they have their firsts scenes and it´s very well written. Our Fate was in my opinion the best when it comes to build up in a incest relation, sadly it was abandoned a long time ago and never got to an actual sex scene, still if you never played it it´s a good one to waste some time.

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
Admittedly these are games that dole out scenes incrementally with a corruption theme, not sure if that's what you want.

News Desk - if you've played almost any trainer, you'll have an idea of the kind of progression to expect. Start off with small acts of domination then move on to more overtly sexual stuff and eventually full-on maledom/femsub. This one is based on semi-consensual blackmail (it makes sense in the game). Grindy, but I felt the scenes were worth it.

If you want a maledom trainer that only has fluff gameplay, Princess Tower is good. Still doesn't go very far though. Strongly maledom-themed.

If you like NTR and don't mind sprite sex, HC2 does a good job of building suspense and keeping the horny train going for its duration. Good mix of story, NTR scenes and anticipation. Probably the closest to what you're asking for, as it does take time to show the relationships before they start being polluted. But yeah, you have to be into corruption-flavored NTR.
I like the way you think. I really appreciate the detailed explanation for what the games are like. On looking at them, they are very interesting and I'll be checking them out for sure. I have never seen these before, if I'm honest with you.

Unrelated to the thread, but I'd be interested in hearing what your top 5 adult games on this site would be. I'm sure you've got some good games up your sleeve!

Thanks again :)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I like the way you think. I really appreciate the detailed explanation for what the games are like. On looking at them, they are very interesting and I'll be checking them out for sure. I have never seen these before, if I'm honest with you.

Unrelated to the thread, but I'd be interested in hearing what your top 5 adult games on this site would be. I'm sure you've got some good games up your sleeve!

Thanks again :)
Let's see, Star Knightess Aura is easily my favorite corruption game, and also one of the best for gameplay. Which isn't saying much, but it's a properly balanced and challenging JRPG. Don't be put off by the anime look and theme, this is very well-done corruption with a mind-control mechanic that's not just an excuse for lazy writing. Worst thing about it is it's at only 25%.

iNSight of you is easily my favorite trainer, nothing really comes close to its combination of humor, hardcore maledom, hundreds of animated scenes and general high-energy feel. That said, ymmv if you prefer the trainee to be virginal and naive like in most trainers. Here, it's mainly about breaking a bad bitch, and it's done so well.

HC2 I've already mentioned. Pretty good writing, suspense and it has a certain voyeuristic feel to it.

Corrupted Saviors - my favorite non-con corruption game, basically a simulator of breaking anime "magical girls" with the power of sexual abuse and psychological trauma. Many personality types, many ways to make progress, and you can even capture and train them. Also one of the best and most challenging/rewarding in terms of gameplay, though the learning curve is a real hump to overcome.

Honestly, I can't decide on no. 5. I'll list a few that are all worth a play if you're into their respective fetishes:

News Desk
Overwhored (power-fantasy evil w/ overlord MC)
GGGB should need no introduction
BMO TV, a very promising bimbofication game
Karryn's Prison, female-MC corruption game. Would be higher if it took itself a little more seriously. As it is, it's a great gangbang simulator but too jokey and tropey to be a satisfying corruption game to me. MC starts out as a massively repressed S&M slut, really.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AhoyLaddies

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Pretentious Goblin has already delivered the gameplay-heavy goods, here are some that are more to the VN side of things:

Guilty Pleasure - since you mentioned incest, one of the incest harem games that takes the incest premiss more seriously despite the pretty typical family members: a sex-starved mum + older sister + younger sister; also the MC is actually quite cute AND no the older sister doesn't hate him
Defending Lydia Collier - more oriented to romance but with options to be a cheat, but does have some harder kinks that are both embedded in the story and actually feel kinky
Vae Victis - unusually well written narration AND dialogue, many adult games suffer from erotica spam mode whenever a sex scene begins, but not this one; main kink is rape (avoidable) but check the tags for other ones
Ladykiller in a Bind - another one with ace writing, this one combines female crossdressing and BDSM with manipulation and consent as narrative premises, also a more dynamic VN than most: it's often possible not to say anything and dialogue options may come and go based on that

Last edited: