Seeking Looking for games that have attribute theft or absorption?

Setsuna Yuki

Nov 5, 2017
I was led down a rabbit hole as to what exactly I'm looking for because the lines/descriptions get blurred but... are there any games that involve the player stealing attributes from another person? or absorption of another person?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So like, a sex version of Rogue from the X-men? Or Peter Patrelli and Sylar in Heroes?

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Tough one, all things I come up with are either something like posession, or deal with varying degrees of transformation along with the absorption or stealing of attributes, or "consuming" essence. Or slime girls that dissolve characters for nutrition, and only sometimes change a bit. All not exactly what is asked for.

Outright stealing some attributes, or powers like the two mentioned examples, not sure. And mostly it would be a side thing, not a whole game about it. Also what exactly should be taken, superpowers only, or mentality too? Maybe taking their form, Mystique style, as in shapeshifting?

So yeah, maybe a few more clarifications what to look for, while I try to remember something that might fit.

Setsuna Yuki

Nov 5, 2017
Transformation by absorption is one of the things I'm trying to look for. Attribute wise I'm mainly talking about like muscle or height, etc.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Now thats even more specific, and the chances for a game like that in english are pretty slim. Best I can think of are text games, and even there its mostly not as specific as only adding muscle or height.

One of the closest is good old CoC (Corruption of Champions) but even there its mostly combined with various other side-effects. For example, you get bigger through Minotaur Cum, but you also might get a tail, or horns.

And text-based games are nearly the only ones that would tackle this, as having art for something this niche is mostly too costly. There might be some untranslated japanese game that has this, but finding one under the big amount of games out there would be tough.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
You can try . It does actually have art.

Within the next month or so, my game ( ) will have a scene involving absorption.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Tentacle Slave now has soft vore/transformation (the person doesn't stay vored). Not QUITE absorption.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
So like, a sex version of Rogue from the X-men? Or Peter Patrelli and Sylar in Heroes?
If it's something like this, I'd suggest . The protagonist is a SHIELD agent whose power is unidentified in the beginning but is later discovered to be able to copy the powers of a person he's been in sexual contact with.