Seeking Looking for games that have female domination with hypnosis/mind control/brainwashing and a male protagonist

Yoloman256

Jul 7, 2019
As you know, that femdom hypnosis is one of my favourite fetishes, but it seems like that those kind of themes are pretty rare, especially with a male protagonist. I have been following a Patreon creator named Leonelli that makes games that have the specifications that I like for a hentai game. But I also would like to see more fetishes involving hypnosis that aren't just feet related. Like maybe have hypnosis stuff that are related to big boobs, breast milk, big asses, love potion, etc. If anyone reads this, if there are any hentai game recommendations you can give me that has femdom hypnosis related stuff, but with a male protagonist as well, I would really appreciate it. It doesn't matter if the male character is a shota or not, I just want to know if there are other H games out there that follow these specifcatons. I also would appreciate download links to those kind of games as well. Thank you!

Reactions: papey

akasubjoe

Mar 8, 2020
I have same kink as you I think. I enjoyed Alays in Debt by Bowei/Koda. Lots of feet stuff, but also a hypno wheel, ass worship and findom. But yeah, hard to find in VN games. Planning on writing my own once I get the time/skills!