Seeking Looking for games that have futanari with horsecocks

Sep 6, 2018
I've been looking for games that feature characters (either main or frequent supporting characters) who are futanari with horsecocks, but I haven't been able to find a whole lot. I know about Lunar's Chosen and Erectsociety's games, but there isn't a whole lot else out there that I've been able to find. If anyone knows of anything, I'd be very grateful to know!

Link11

Mar 29, 2020
If you like text based game, i can sugest trials in tainted space and corruption of champions 2.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Carnal Instinct lets you create a human (male/female) with any animal cock you want, plus you are able to morph into different cocks anytime and unlock more of them as you play.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I've been looking for games that feature characters (either main or frequent supporting characters) who are futanari with horsecocks, but I haven't been able to find a whole lot. I know about Lunar's Chosen and Erectsociety's games, but there isn't a whole lot else out there that I've been able to find. If anyone knows of anything, I'd be very grateful to know!
Keep an eye out for my VN: Project MOON, my main arc is a Futadom protag with Mjolnir (figuratively speaking, not literally) for a peen. Yep.

Sep 6, 2018
Thanks for all the suggestions! I'll definitely look into them!

Keep an eye out for my VN: Project MOON, my main arc is a Futadom protag with Mjolnir (figuratively speaking, not literally) for a peen. Yep.
Is it out yet, or just in production? Definitely would love to keep up with the news!

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Thanks for all the suggestions! I'll definitely look into them!

Is it out yet, or just in production? Definitely would love to keep up with the news!
VERY early in production. Not even a demo (Hopeful ETA early April), but following along since its within your interests costs you nothing. *shrugs* If nothing else, you might like my rough draft.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Oh I definitely do! Story is intriguing already, very excited for it to come to fruition!
I allow free Patreon/SS followers, so any follows is a pat on my back.