Seeking Looking for games that let you choose what type of sex you do (namely anal)

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
Looking for games that allow you to kind of...Choose which hole your character gets it, games like:

Karryn's prison
Little Braver
Saria Reclaimed
Imouto! life ~Monochrome~

Just, games that let me choose to be a full on anal slut/let whoever is the center of sexual attention just be an anal slut

(Prefferably a 2d game, 3d doesnt really do it for me)

Jul 27, 2017
Not a ton, you can find a few mentioned in my thread by myself and a few other members. I try to keep the thread updated, but nothing I've played since KP and Saria really hit that level of "build-a-slut" quality.

User ryxp also created a great of their personal anal oriented game ratings. Original post here.

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
Not a ton, you can find a few mentioned in my thread by myself and a few other members. I try to keep the thread updated, but nothing I've played since KP and Saria really hit that level of "build-a-slut" quality.

User ryxp also created a great of their personal anal oriented game ratings. Original post here.
Omg, thank you so much for linking the sheet, and your own thread! ill have fun looking through the games

• Red Heart
Reactions: BukkakeBukkake

blech885

Jan 26, 2019

Ive looked through both and have enjoyed the selection of few, but...Can i ask? the princess one in your thread, is it the type of game where you need to have regular sex first before being able to do anal? or can you do anal right off the bat?

Jul 27, 2017
Ive looked through both and have enjoyed the selection of few, but...Can i ask? the princess one in your thread, is it the type of game where you need to have regular sex first before being able to do anal? or can you do anal right off the bat?
Sadly yes, It’s one of the “classic style” RPGM games from back in the day. I love Heisendou’s art, but almost all there games require vaginal at some point to continue.

Only reason I mentioned this one is that you can “technically” do a sexy virgin end with the daughter. Plus the CGs are unencrypted if you just want to look at the gallery.