Seeking Looking for games that straight girls would enjoy

sarahwalker

Jun 7, 2021
I am having trouble finding games that cater to straight women. I'm looking for a game that has a female protagonist and a majority of male love/sex interests. Most games with a female protagonist seem to just have lesbian content and as a straight girl I don't have any interest in that stuff.

I loved good girl gone bad and a dance with rogues (even though that is a NVN mod it is the best game I ever played to this day)

If someone has some other game recommendations for me with a good story it would be amazing. Thanks.

Reactions: ShamanLab

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Terminal desires has a female mc but she fucks humans and zombies if ur into that kinda thing, i believe there is a female MC megathread too

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
Can't really think of any that aren't corruption/cheating based but here's a few:

Point of No Return - I think it's possible to avoid lesbian content if you don't go the full submissive route.

Angelica's Temptation - Tons of different routes, but it is possible to avoid the lesbian ones.

Life in the Middle East - Says lesbian is planned. Don't know if it will be avoidable.

As for a female MC game that actually has nice guys to date and is romantic? It probably exists, but I've never seen it.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
if you played good girl gone bad, you will probably love Our Red String. But is a two protagonist game, you will play a male and a female at the same time, the story intertwined all the charactres and especially both protagonists and jumps between them. But its working inredibly well.

very good writing, very nice setting and story. And incredibly amount of different realtionship possibilities.