Seeking Looking for games where girl says daddy

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Hey all, I was curious if you guys could point me to any games where the girl calls the protagonist daddy, or where you're given the ability to choose a petname for the protagonist. It doesn't necessarily have to be an incest game. Preferably, I'd like it to have an art style similar to Depraved Awakening or My Sweet Neighbors. Thanks!

Games I've already played: the two above, Dual Family, Four Elements Trainer, Good Girl Gone Bad, Life With Mary, Intimate Relations, Our Fate

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks! Unfortunately the art for this doesn't really do it for me (the girl looks a bit too young imo), but I appreciate the help!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Parental Love - Love this a lot more than DmD, personally. It has better pacing, more sexual content, hotter girls, and more consistent characters.

I Love Daddy - In this one, you actually play as the daughter, but don't worry, since everything is in third person you should have no problems imagining yourself in the right persons's skin when the sexual content comes around.

Depraved Awakening - In this the redhead character has daddy issues which you're free to exploit, getting her to call you daddy is so rewarding.

Familly Values - This one is a bit of an absurd premise, but I enjoy it for what it is, and you definitely get called daddy by your three beautiful daughters.

Dual Family - I'm not caught up, so I don't know about sexual content yet, but your daughter absolutely calls you daddy.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
My game has a system where you can tell your maid to call you any specific name, there's also a little bit of training involved. >

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Every game with a custom username counts since you can name yourself daddy . Ok your mother or a male neighbour may call you daddy but that's even funnier
(also four elements trainer and rogue-like can have custom nickname)

Reactions: badnboujee

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
is a recent favorite of mine

The daughter is mature enough that it doesn't feel creepy. By default she's your daughter but there is the option to edit your relationship with her. Really underrated game IMO

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Thank you guys for all the suggestions so far! If anyone has any more, or any games where you can customize the MC's name, I'd appreciate it!

spenk

May 4, 2018
If you are into bdsm try "Slave Hunter" you can make them call you Daddy and you can call them waht you want (later stage of the game).

Have fun :)