Seeking Looking for Games where MC builds trust with women , Corrupt them and finally prostitute them or share them with others against their will.

MisqE

Mar 21, 2021
Pardon me for my use of English as its not my first language.

What I'm looking for is briefly explained in the title(I know the theme is a bit twisted and dark ). But generally the type of game i'm looking for should contain the following flow of events

1. The MC builds trust with women, or might even get into relationship with them. (different from owning a slave.)
  2. Get them to be vulnerable around the MC eg: do sexual favors such as sending nudes / have sex with them, Or trust them with deep dark secrets etc.
  3. Finally prostitute them or share them with others. Most importantly the women must be unwilling to perform these acts, at least in the initial phase, But the MC is capable of getting them to agree to them ideally through blackmail or psychological manipulation.

The key point here is that the women initially trust/ love the MC , But halfway through the MC reveals his true intentions with the women, but its too late for them and now they are forced to do as he say. This is not the typical flow of events in trainers that I've played where you just own a slave break them and sell them. This could revolve around just 1 women or many women. Pretty Ok with all fetishes. Only exception is I'm not into incest, so it should be avoidable.

Thanks !

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
News Desk, Tiffany's route, though I don't think there's a big moment of MC unmasking his intentions (which are to use the daughter to smear her mom). It definitely goes into prostitution and degradation with her though.

Reactions: A. Dark