Looking for games where Mom and Son (the MC) cuck Dad (prefeeably infront of him.)

May 17, 2024
Hi!

Like the title says I'm really in the mood for some good old family cuck games, seeing that I'm just getting into the kink.

Preferably I'm looking for a game where the Son of the family, the MC, cucks his dad with his Mom. I really want one where he has to watch humiliated but ones where he just knows about it, to his sad loser dismay, are cool too.

Hope we can make a big juicy list!

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
milfy city. wait no, I think that's only while dad's sleeping and behind his back.

I feel like I just ran into some new one but can't remember what it was... will edit if it pops up.

May 17, 2024
milfy city. wait no, I think that's only while dad's sleeping and behind his back.

I feel like I just ran into some new one but can't remember what it was... will edit if it pops up.
Thx bro! It sucks that so much dad cuck stuff is behind his back lol. Would love to hear more from you if you remember, or honestly if you want to talk about these kinks too dms are always open!

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Thx bro! It sucks that so much dad cuck stuff is behind his back lol. Would love to hear more from you if you remember, or honestly if you want to talk about these kinks too dms are always open!
it's not my kink but I like to help where I can when it requires no actual effort from me. 10s to write a comment.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Maybe Blackmailing the Family? The MC fucks the mother behinds his father's back, fucks the father behinds his mother's back, then the father finds out but wants the MC to fuck the mother, and then the MC plans to kick the father out or something. It has NTR too though, and there's supposed to be a game over scene where the father kills and rapes the MC's sister and her friend, dunno about the order because I dropped it way before that. :LOL:

May 17, 2024
Maybe Blackmailing the Family? The MC fucks the mother behinds his father's back, fucks the father behinds his mother's back, then the father finds out but wants the MC to fuck the mother, and then the MC plans to kick the father out or something. It has NTR too though, and there's supposed to be a game over scene where the father kills and rapes the MC's sister and her friend, dunno about the order because I dropped it way before that. :LOL:
Lol rad! The mom looks so got too omg I'll definitely check this out.

May 17, 2024
Timestamps: Unconditional Love

I am also looking for it but it's just too niche.
People say such good things about timestamp 1 and 2 I need to check it out! I'm so slow at VN's lol they're not my fav genre but they're hot af.

I feel like most people (okay maybe just us pervs ha) love mom incest stuff so it's weird to me that there's so little stuff about you and her cucking dad. If you ever want to chat too about our beloved niche hmu in dms. Lol talking kinks and games