Seeking Looking for games where someone innocent/heroic is corrupted with the help of an already corrupted character.

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
I saw some hentai and JAV with such stories where a hero tries to save someone (typically her friend or previous comrade) but the friend is already beyond redemption and in the end the friend corrupts the hero herself.

I am looking for games with similar plotline. It is not important whether the friend character is corrupted within the game or not (or whether she is a friend or just a random someone), what I am looking for is that the MC gets help with the corruption from someone already corrupted. Bonus if the character to be corrupted tries to save that someone but fails.

Thank you!

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Definitely check out Star Knightess Aura if you haven't, the story is almost exactly what you describe (former friend brainwashes and corrupts MC).
Thank you, you are advising that game often and sounds really promising so I'll definitely check it finally out.

Back then I heard about it that it does not have much lewd content and it takes a lot of time to get there. Could you give some input about the current state, how much lewd content in has and how much gameplay? To be honest I don't like lewd games with complex RPG elements, combat, gameplay.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Thank you, you are advising that game often and sounds really promising so I'll definitely check it finally out.

Back then I heard about it that it does not have much lewd content and it takes a lot of time to get there. Could you give some input about the current state, how much lewd content in has and how much gameplay? To be honest I don't like lewd games with complex RPG elements, combat, gameplay.
Yeah, it's my favorite find this year mostly thanks to the very thorough corruption arc the dev is aiming for. As for the lewd content in it: there's currently not too much (about 10-12 scenes), and it's mostly text-based until more 2DCGs get commissioned. The current scenes are mostly reluctant light prostitution (groping, flashing, a handjob) with a bit of drugging as well, all in the fantasy world. The reason for that is because sexual corruption is not happening yet, currently the corruption is to MC's interests, social circle, clothing choices etc in the real world.

The playtime (10+ hours first playthrough) is mostly made up of RPGM gameplay and will likely stay that way, though the dev has said something about implementing a story mode. As for how far the story/corruption goes compared to what's planned for 1.0, the dev is wrapping up the first chapter this month and said 1.0 is around 20% complete.

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, it's my favorite find this year mostly thanks to the very thorough corruption arc the dev is aiming for. As for the lewd content in it: there's currently not too much (about 10-12 scenes), and it's mostly text-based until more 2DCGs get commissioned. The current scenes are mostly reluctant light prostitution (groping, flashing, a handjob) with a bit of drugging as well, all in the fantasy world. The reason for that is because sexual corruption is not happening yet, currently the corruption is to MC's interests, social circle, clothing choices etc in the real world.

The playtime (10+ hours first playthrough) is mostly made up of RPGM gameplay and will likely stay that way, though the dev has said something about implementing a story mode. As for how far the story/corruption goes compared to what's planned for 1.0, the dev is wrapping up the first chapter this month and said 1.0 is around 20% complete.
Thank you really much for spending the time on this summary. Then I'll definitely follow the thread and just wait some more updates before jumping on it. If it got there in half year or so then it has the potential to shape up to something really great.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin