Seeking Looking for games where the MC is subjected to identity death themes

Jul 14, 2020
Just generally love Identity death, one of if not my favorite kink, and yes I have played No escape: game edition! and latex dungeon yadayada I'm looking for something similar to both of those also female protagonist please!

Reactions: Marquis Forneus

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Just generally love Identity death, one of if not my favorite kink, and yes I have played No escape: game edition! and latex dungeon yadayada I'm looking for something similar to both of those also female protagonist please!
"Crimson Veil" is absolutely full with it. The art style is a little iffy but you get used to it. It is mostly vampire oriented. Mostly.
"Claire's quest" has a Bad End with a Spider woman boss where she transforms you into a daughter of hers losing every memory of your past life. Same people made also "Overgrown:Genesis" where you get enslaved and used for breeding by some enemies and there is one transformation Bad End with an infected dog where you become one of his mates.
"Mystic Knight Maya" is a simplistic game but it has a lot of soft vore that leads to the female character being unbirthed and transformed into something completely different.