Seeking Looking for games where there is a really naïve girl convinced to try out things but not through love

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
I've just played through Chloe18 and really liked its settings: there is a naïve girl not knowing anything about sex yet becoming a total whore.

Now I know there are several games with naïve characters but in most cases they are giving in because they are in love with the MC. What I liked here that there is no such motive in this case, just Chloe in naïve and open/easily convincible to try out new (sexual) things.

Is there any other game with similar characters? Not necessarily with similar MC, any character would do.

Thanks!

Reactions: tullebukk

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
How do you feel about dubious-consent themes? Several trainers around are about sluttifying a naive virgin.
Ohh, you are right, I've played some back then and those are similar. What are the best new trainer games? I've played everything from Akabur and the Avatar ones. Thank you!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Ohh, you are right, I've played some back then and those are similar. What are the best new trainer games? I've played everything from Akabur and the Avatar ones. Thank you!
I don't think I've found any new ones this year, but some semi-recent lesser-known ones with male MC and at least one young, impressionable character who gets corrupted:

News Desk
iNSight of you
Princess Tower (early in dev, little content but fits the bill perfectly)

Selectable-gender MC with inexperienced girl who wants to be corrupted:

Ruin Me

And a new favorite of mine, not exactly a trainer, but a dual-protag RPG with mind-control themes. Worth a look if you like slow-burn corruption but there's not much sex yet, and it's all reluctance-based so far, and the first CGs are coming in 2 weeks.

Star Knightess Aura

Reactions: alma001