Seeking Looking for games where you have a lot of sex with several cute girls.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Trying to figure out a better way to phrase this since I made a similar topic, and I'd appreciate it if someone could help me re-write this intro post so I can help me help you help me.

Before I stressed that it all needed to consensual, and while I would prefer it be this way with most of what I play, I'm in a better mental state than I was a year ago, and I'd like to have several games(as in plural) on hand where you go around having sex with several women.

It doesn't need to be 100% consensual, and I'm down for playing games where you're maybe a little bit manipulative to get your way. I just don't want it where you're forcing yourself on women, and you consistently are having sex with several women.

Again, I really need a better way to phrase this, and I'd appreciate advice on how to, so please, ask me questions. Help me figure out how to explain what I want.

Examples of what I'm looking for:

Treasure of Nadia
Tales from the Unending Void
Being a Dik

Last edited:

Law.Fletcher

May 6, 2020
Well I gathered some things I think you could enjoy, if you like sandbox games that is:

Love & Sex second base - 2d, very sweet relationship building, lots of women that you can have sex with.
Simple Days - 3d, As far as I can remember it is consentual when you want it to be, so it's your choice.
House Party - 3d, must try, one of the highest quality games here, consentual.
Hero's Harem Guild - 3d ish?, Good romance stuff, lots of girls and good gameplay
Treasure of Nadia - 3d, by far the best animations I've ever seen here, very good gameplay besides the sex and a lot of girls.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Well I gathered some things I think you could enjoy, if you like sandbox games that is:

Love & Sex second base - 2d, very sweet relationship building, lots of women that you can have sex with.
Simple Days - 3d, As far as I can remember it is consentual when you want it to be, so it's your choice.
Hero's Harem Guild - 3d ish?, Good romance stuff, lots of girls and good gameplay
Treasure of Nadia - 3d, by far the best animations I've ever seen here, very good gameplay besides the sex and a lot of girls.
Thank you very much! I'll look into them!

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019

Looked into them, and yeah, I think that these are very much the kinds of stuff that I was looking for. Again, thanks much!

If you or anyone else can think of more, please let me know.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
I mean... games where you "have sex with several cute girls" isn't that almost every game on this site :WaitWhat:

Go to the games section on the main page, sort by rating and pick your fancy i'd say

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I mean... games where you "have sex with several cute girls" isn't that almost every game on this site :WaitWhat:

Go to the games section on the main page, sort by rating and pick your fancy i'd say
There's more variety than you think.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
There's more variety than you think.
Well yeah but that's kinda the problem with your request for recommendations, you haven't specified any of that variety other then prefering it be consensual but that's still 90% of all games. Topics like rape and such really aren't that common, maybe if you include sleepsex stuff but even that isn't used much anymore cause it's kinda dumb. Honestly it would be easier to ask for a list of games to stay away from than the other way around...

Still you did ask for a better way to phrase it so let's try to dissect "have a lot of sex with several cute girls". Does this mean you prefer harem games or games with the oppertunity to sleep with a lot of women but eventually leading to a single LI? Sex, what kind of sex? Do you like to explore a lot of kinks or keep it more vanilla? As for the cute girls part, is that a preference towards younger women rather than the milf type? Other than that, things like do you have anything against sandbox or NTR games would helpful to know if you do want some recommendations

Anyway like i said it's easier to say which games aren't for you so here's some you probably shouldn't play:
- Desert Stalker doesn't have the rape tag but there's definitely some borderline stuff in there
- Pale Carnations even though it's really good and it's technically all consensuel it deals with some messed up shit
- Personal Assistant heavily corrupted and even things like murder to get your way
- Ravager haven't played this one myself but i know there's rape and more stuff i'm guessing is not your thing
- Solvalley School Most of it is ok but i remember one scene i would definitely consider rape plus some other borderline stuff
- The Awakening Lot's of sleep sex stuff, probably not your thing
- False Hero Again pretty much based solely on corruption and though there's some really cute girls in there, i wouldn't recommend it either way, the dev is notorious for missing deadlines and hardly any progress has been made in years